Section 40 – Disputes about ordinary residence or continuity of care


If two or more local authorities fall into dispute about where a person is ordinarily resident, or about a person’s continuity of care and support under section 37 of this act, and cannot resolve the dispute themselves, the local authorities involved may request a determination of ordinary residence to be made by the secretary of […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform