Section 21 – Badges for display on motor vehicles used by disabled persons


This section provides for the issue by local authorities in England and Wales of what are commonly known as blue badges. The badge must be in a form specified or approved by the Department of Health (in England) and the Welsh government (in Wales): subsection (1A). Each local authority must keep a register of badges […]

You need to be a logged-in Community Care Inform subscriber to view this article

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

If you having difficulties logging in, please contact our helpdesk

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform