Section 1 – Grants for improvements and repairs etc


This section provides that grants are available, in accordance with the subsequent provisions of this act, from local housing authorities for the “provision of facilities for disabled persons” in: (i) dwellings; and (ii) “qualifying houseboats”; and (iii) caravans; and (iv) the common parts of buildings containing flats. These are commonly known as disabled facilities grants […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription. You can see a list of subscribing local authorities and organisations here.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.