Section 22A – Certificates required in case of occupier’s application


Occupiers’ applications for grant relate to houseboats or caravans. This section sets out the information that a person must supply to a local authority to prove that s/he is entitled to make an occupier’s application. Certificate 1 – from the tenant This section prevents a local authority from considering an occupier’s application for a disabled […]

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform