Section 92 – Contributions by the Secretary of State


This section permits central government (secretary of state in England, Welsh government in Wales) to make contributions towards local housing authorities’ expenditure on DFGs.

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform