Regulation 4 – Landlord’s applications: power for local housing authorities to obtain information from pension fund holders


In the case of any application to which section 31 of the Act (determination of amount of grant in case of landlord’s application) applies, a local housing authority may require a pension fund holder to provide the authority with the information specified in paragraph (8) of regulation 31 (details of deferred income under personal pension […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription. You can see a list of subscribing local authorities and organisations here.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.