Section 28 – Nearest relative of minor under guardianship


If a child has a guardian or special guardian, or a child arrangements order (what used to be known as a residence order) names a person as a person with whom the child is to live, that person is the child’s nearest relative. The only exception is where the circumstances in section 26(5) apply, so, […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.