Section 60 – Compensation of displaced officers


This is a technically obsolete section about employment rights connected to the commencement of this act. The National Assistance (Compensation) Regulations 1948 (S.I. 1948/1457) were made under this section.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.