Section 123 – Notice: onward referral


If an allegation is referred on, SCW must issue a notice stating that has been done. The notice must be given to the individual concerned, any complainant, anyone who employs the individual as a social care worker (including a social work employment agency). The required contents of the notice will be set out in SCW […]

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform