Section 124 – Referral to an interim orders panel


On a case being referred to an interim orders panel, SCW must give notice of that fact to the individual concerned and any complainant. SCW may also notify other persons if they think it is in the public interest to do so.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.