Section 69 – Advice and assistance in relation to care and support services


This section permits SCW to give advice and assistance (including grants) to a person providing a care and support service, for the purpose of encouraging service improvement. A “care and support service” is either a regulated service (see section 2) or any other service involving provision of care and support by social care workers.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.