Section 56 – The register


The Care Council must maintain a register of social workers and such social care workers as are specified in an order made by the Welsh government. The part for social workers is known as the principal part of the register.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.