Section 149 – Power of secretary of state to give financial assistance


Under this section, the secretary of state has power to give financial assistance to qualifying bodies (defined in section 150) which are engaged in providing in England health services or social care services or services connected to health services or social care services.

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform