Practice Guidance

Armed forces compensation scheme


Who is it for? The armed forces compensation scheme (AFCS) covers all regular (including Gurkhas and reserve) personnel whose injury, ill health or death is caused by service on or after 6 April 2005. Who pays it? Service Personnel and Veterans Agency Norcross Thornton-Cleveleys Lancashire FY5 3WP England Tel: 0800 1914 218 Textphone freeline UK: 0800 […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.