Practice Guidance

Housing benefit


Who is it for? People who have a liability to pay rent. For example, it excludes people living with and paying rent to close relatives. Who pays it? The local authority, (district or borough council in county authorities). Which leaflet? And how is it claimed? Local authorities have their own leaflets and provide application forms […]

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform