Section 2 – Rights of authorised representatives of disabled persons


This section is not in force. If it were, it would oblige local authorities to involve a disabled person’s authorised representative in various ways in the provision of social services for that person.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription. You can see a list of subscribing local authorities and organisations here.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.