Section 57 – Power of local housing authority to carry out works which would attract grant


This section allows a local housing authority to carry out works themselves, instead of funding them through a disabled facilities grant. This is only permitted with the agreement of the owner of the property in question.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.