Section 32 – Adjustments between authority providing accommodation etc, and authority of area of residence


A local authority could incur expenditure on providing residential accommodation or care for a person outside its area. This section allowed those costs to be recovered. It also made provision for the determination of disputes as to a person’s ordinary residence. Disputes about a person’s ordinary residence that would have been determined by the Secretary of State […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.