Section 49 – Expenses of council officers acting as receivers (deputies)


This section applies where a council officer applies to the Court of Protection for appointment as an incapacitated person’s deputy (so that they may make decisions for the person in accordance with the appointment). This section allows the council to defray the person’s expenses in connection with applying to be a deputy and acting as […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.