Section 64 – Qualifications gained outside the Welsh council’s area


This section provides for certain EU-qualified social workers to meet the training requirements for registration in the principal part of the Care Council’s register (that is, the part for social workers) where that is required under European law.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.