Part 5 – Co-operation


Paragraph 26 – Proposal for cross-border placement If a public authority proposes to place an adult in an establishment in a convention country other than England and Wales, it must consult with an “appropriate authority” in that other country about the proposed placement. For that purpose, it must send the appropriate authority a report on […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.