Section 167 – Resources for partnership arrangements


This section provides that a local authority and a local health board may pay towards the establishment and operation of partnership arrangements under section 166 by making payments directly or into a ‘pooled fund’. They may also provide staff, goods, services, accommodation and other resources for the partnership or in connection with it. Regulations of […]

I’m afraid that you do not have access to view content on this site, please contact the Community Care Inform Helpdesk if you require support or assistance

If you have an Inform subscription, log in here

Find out more about how to subscribe to Inform