Practice Guidance

Housing rights of people from abroad

description_of_image_used_in_people_from_abroad_guide_airport_arrivals_sign Photo: ake1150/Fotolia


Looks at the housing support available to people from abroad, including asylum seekers and refugees.

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.