Practice Guidance

Council tax support


Who is it for? People who have to pay council tax. Who pays it? The local authority. Administered by borough or district councils in county authorities. Which leaflet? And how is it claimed? Local authorities have their own leaflets and application forms provided on request or on their websites. People on income support can use […]

You need to log in to Community Care Inform to view this content. If you have a subscription, please log in here.

Please contact the Community Care Inform helpdesk or phone 020 3915 9444 if you require support or assistance or are unsure if you have a subscription. You can see a list of subscribing local authorities and organisations here.

If you don’t currently have access, click here to find out more about subscribing to Community Care Inform.